Sunday 7 January 2018

Another CAS Christmas tree

I have another glittery card to share with you all. Really love how this one turned out.


I started by applying Ranger texture paste through a NBUS (never before used schtuff) stencil by Simon Says Stamp (Christmas Scene), sprinkling with embossing powder (Wanderlust by WoW for Catherine Pooler Designs) and heat setting the powder once the texture paste had dried.

I did not want a black sentiment so I usde Memento Elderberry ink to stamp my sentiment (Sentimental: Winter, Winnie and Walter). I die cut my panel using a die from Essentials: Noelle Cutaways (Winnie and Walter). I stacked my panel with two more panels in black to give a hint of a shadow.

I'm playing at:

AAA Cards - #105 Sparkle


CAS-ual Fridays - CFC190 All that glitters


STAMPlorations Theme and Sketch - I went with the sketch


Merry Monday - #271 Embossing


Sparkles Christmas - #84 White on White






10 comments:

  1. Just love your white on white card, Marianne! That tree looks amazing! Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clean and striking. Thank you for sharing at Sparkles Christmas
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely white on white card. So pretty. Thanks for Joining us this week at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, I like how you have shadowed your layers

    Thanks for joining in at Christmas Sparkles
    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very pretty white on white card. Thanks so much for joining in with the fun over at STAMPlorations xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. White on white in perfection!
    Love
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Marianne, I love both your sparkly cards but this white on white is so beautiful! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love simplicity, absolutely stunning! Thanks for playing along at Casual Fridays All That Glitters. DTM Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really enjoyed your simply elegant card. I thought the sentiment was stamped in black until I read your description. Love it stamped in dark purple - perfect! Thanks for playing along at the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your little tree and the decorative layer makes this card perfectly simple, and perfectly lovely. Thanks for joining the Sparkles Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete