Sunday 1 October 2017

W&W Rerun 23

Hi there. I'm popping in to share a card I created today for the current Rerun challenge at the Winnie & Walter blog. I don't own the stamp set that was being featured this month, so I used a W&W stamp set that I do own (True) and used the circle image to CASE Shay's card.


This was a great opportunity to also use several NBUS supplies: Whispers opaque embossing powder in Baby blue, which turned out to be a reall soft greyish blue with a lovely sheen, a very affordable set of Pentel water-based felt-tip pens that jumped into my basket when I ordered a set of Copics last year, and a stamp set by Hero Arts (Dauber Bunch) that has been in my stash for several years. To colour in my circles, I scribbled some greens onto a large acrylic block and used a water brush to pick up the colour. For the orange background I mixed two colours, but switched to a regular paint brush. I die cut my panel using a stitched rectangle die (SSS). The sentiment was heat-embossed using SSS white embossing powder. I used foam tape to pop up my panel and sentiment banner.

I'm playing at:

W&W Rerun No. 23 -  A tree for all seasons




Colour Crazy - #39 Anything goes

Inkspirational - #144 Hello


SSS Wednesday - Anything goes





6 comments:

  1. Fantastic card. Your stamp is fabulous. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Crazy Challenge.

    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat leuke effecten/contrasten. Xx Ineke☀️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat take on the challenge, and I love the font on that sentiment! Thank you for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the circles and facets in your design, Marianne, and the popped up banner sediment is perfect! Thank you so much for playing three times in my NBUS Challenge #12! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card with great graphic look! I love your color palette and the shiny embossing. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool card, love those colours together, Liz x

    ReplyDelete