Wednesday 25 February 2015

Same washi, different card

To avoid the stress of last-minute Christmas card making, I intend to make multiples whenever I can this year, preferably with some variations. And that's exactly what I did with this card.


When I created this card, I decided to prepare a second panel while I was at it, using the same supplies as before. All I needed to do now was finish it off. I used the same stamp set as before but selected a different sentiment and moved it to the right side of my panel and then popped up the die cut heart (SSS Bundle of stitched shapes) with foam tape.

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
Jingle Belles - Here we come a-WASHI-ing
Christmas Card Challenges - #12 Anything Christmas goes
SSS Wednesday challenge - Anything goes
CHNC Extra - Always anything Christmas goes
ABC Christmas challenge - D is for die cut


12 comments:

  1. ok, you KNOW i loved the first one and i'm definitely in favor of making multiples whenever you have such a GREAT idea that's fun to fabricate! love the little heart accent on this one, as well! thanks for coming a-WASHI-ing with us (again!) at JINGLE BELLES! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card Marianne, I love the use of pretty washi tape and sentiment with a heart!!

    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leuke kaart met je washitape. Aparte kerstkaart. Fijn dat je meedoet bij CHCC Extra.

    Groetjes, Renate

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see somebody has the same idea I had earlier this year... it's just I still don't get around to crafting much at all! Love this card, too - maybe even more than its "sister"!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I love this and I remember your other one, too. This is sooooo pretty. The heart is a great addition.
    How wonderful you could have dinner on your porch today in some nice weather. Hailstorms are not good. We'll soon be having that and tornado weather. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great card, love how you have used the washi tape. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenge. Gail DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are giving us fantastic inspiration for using up our Washi tape, Marianne! They are both beauties!! (I really loved your MUSE card, too!) Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love how you overlapped tapes in both designs ... such great visual interest and depth to the design ... so very glad you came a-washi-ing with us at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very creative with the Washi tape. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A great Washi tape card, Marianne! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges. Marsha DT @ SCCC

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so clever - what a great idea!

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a lovely Christmas card. Love the washi tape and colours. Thanks for playing at ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back wednesday for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at ABC Christmas Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete