Wednesday 31 October 2012

Pink and purple penguins

Because I've been unable to craft for a while, I'm now trying to make up for lost time and make some quick cards. The image for this card comes from an A4 sheet of precoloured images by Digistamp Boutique. Who would be able to resist this cute couple?


I printed the entire A4 sheet (more quick cards to follow LOL), cut it to size for the die-cut panel (Die-sire Grace frame) and used a corner punch to round the corners. The background is from the Humphrey's Corner CD by Crafter's Companion, printed directly onto the Neenah Classic Crest card that I used for my base card.

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
Jingle Belles - Holiday creatures
Tuesday Morning Sketches - Anything pink for Theresa's virtual birthday party
ABC Christmas Challenge - V for Vibrant colours
The Perfect Sentiment - PSC54: Think pink for Christmas
Ooh La La - #117 C.....Christmas
LCI - I need a P (pink, purple, penguin, pretty cute LOL)
One Stitch at a Time - #137 Make 1 for Christmas

16 comments:

  1. You are quite right those sweet little penguins are totally irresistible as is your lively card! Thanks for sharing it with us at JINGLE BELLES! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply adorable penguins! I love this card! Thanks for partying with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that fabulous frame ... so perfect for those penguin cuties ... so glad you joined our Creature Feature at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute, cute card. Love your adorable penguins.

    I think you were right about the balance on my card that I was fretting over(the one you commented on today). Thanks for the input.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those lil penguins are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are great, the images so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. those little penguins are really really cuuute!

    Thanks for joining us as OSAAT this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute love those little penguin's
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at Ooh la la this week
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, Marianne. Cute penguins. Thank you for playing along with ABC Christmas Challenge. Love, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your sweet penguins and the colours "outfits" you gave to them Marianne!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your little penguins are really cute Marianne
    Thanks for playing along with your P's with the Ladybugs this week at LCI and good luck
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is super cute! Thanks for joining us at The Perfect Sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card..cute little penquins..... Love the pink!! I came across your blog tonight.. I have joined you as a follower to visit again soon... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for sharing this cute card with us at Ooh La La. Hugs from Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a sweet card Marianne! Thought I'd come visit you! Love the cute penguins.

    Blessings,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cute! I love these penguins!

    ReplyDelete