Monday 19 February 2018

More PTI sprinkles and stripes

I decided to create another cupcake and sprinkles card using different colours. I decided to stamp two panels at once, but haven't had time to turn the second one into a card yet.


Next up I have a card that I started some months ago. The current Stripes challenge at PTI was a good incentive to finish it.


 Inserting all the tiny dots back into the main die cut was quite a tedious task, but fortunately no one will notice if they did not get put back into the exact same spot LOL. I created by background by blending Antique linen DI onto a piec of woodgrain cardstock and blending a darker colour (Walnut stain if I remember correctly) over the die cut frame before putting everything back together again.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome cards! I have the same die, and have saved the cut pieces to use as you did- haven’t got around to it yet. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my... you did not! What a Sisyphean task - it does look great, though! And I love your cupcake card, too!
    Cheers
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete